Welcome to our 2021 online Quilt Auction! We are auctioning off 24 quilts this year to the highest bidders. The Quilt Auction is from July 26 to Aug. 6, 2021, with three quilts up for bid each day, Monday through Thursday. We will keep adding photos of the quilts that will be up for bid until all 24 are present. The proceeds of the Quilt Auction benefit the ministries of the Ursuline Sisters, as well as the retired Sisters.
Below are the 24 quilts. Click the photo to see their name, size, opening bid price and the dates that their bids will be accepted.
Rules for Online Quilt Auction:
- The bidding starts on Monday July 26. Three quilts will be featured on our website and Facebook page for participants to place their bids. Bids will be accepted for these three quilts until 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 27.
- On Tuesday, July 27, three new quilts will be up for bid. Bidding will continue until 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 28. This process will continue with new quilts on Wednesday and Thursday, then start again the following Monday, Aug. 2.
- To formally place a bid, participants will have to contact Carol Braden-Clarke by email at [email protected] or by calling 270-229-2008.
- New quilts will be posted shortly after 8 a.m. and the bidding window will be open until 3:30 p.m. the following day.
- Bidders must state their name, phone number, email, the amount of their bid and the quilt name and number they are bidding on.
- Bids must be in increments of at least $10. (Example: Starting bid for #1 Quilt is $175, the next bid would be at least $185.)
- At the end of each day, we will announce the highest bid on Facebook and our website.
- In the event of a tie, when the bidding closes on the featured quilts, bidders will be notified by phone to place another bid or a random drawing will be held for the winner if bidders do not want to make another bid.
- Winners can pay by credit card online or by phone. An invoice can also be sent to the winner for payment.
- Once payment is received, the winner may arrange to pick up her or his quilt, or the quilt will be mailed to the winner. If quilt is mailed, there will be an additional shipping charge.
- If we have not received payment within 10 days, the quilt will go to the next highest bidder.