The Ursuline Sisters of Mount Saint Joseph serve thousands of people each year. We help people in their search for God by fulfilling our mission of education and Christian formation. We educate in schools, universities and religious education programs. We serve in social ministries which provide clothing, shelter, food and nursing skills to those in need. Our work in seven states and Chillan, Chile, in South America provides educational and spiritual opportunities. You can be a partner in this mission.
We are currently receiving donations for our “Be a New Creation” Annual Appeal.
To donate to the “Be a New Creation” Annual Appeal, click here.
Here are some other examples that our families, friends, alumnae, Associates, and other benefactors help support each year through the ministries of our sisters:
- Special scholarships and other programs for youth and adults at Brescia University.
- Spirituality, retreats and other educational programs at the Mount Saint Joseph Conference and Retreat Center.
- Care and support for the retired sisters at Mount Saint Joseph.
- Special programs of Sisters’ continuing or retooling educational experiences.
- Events for youth and young adults to foster their growth of vocational awareness.
- Grants for outreach to the homeless and poor in areas
- Program support of the women’s cooperative at Casa Ursulina in Chillan, Chile.
- International support of survivors of torture.
- Liturgical updates of the breviary for communal prayer.
- Direct service to the poor in soup kitchens, clothing where we volunteer or minister stores, and other needs.
- Pastoral ministries in rural areas.
- Tutoring of children with special needs for after-school assistance.
- Efforts to eliminate human-trafficking in the U.S. and abroad.
- Initiatives to develop new ministries for the future, especially with poor women and children.
….and many more programs and services! For more information, please visit our Development Office page.