It’s been awhile since I have written a blog post. Between our Quilt Club sales, planning my wedding and launching a new website, it’s been super busy!!!! We have some very exciting things going on here at the Mount that I would like to share:
–Yes, you read that correctly—we launched a BRAND-NEW WEBSITE! We have been working so hard to make it user friendly for everyone. Here are some awesome, new features—
- Larger photos and a wide format that will fill your computer screen.
- It is mobile friendly. No need to zoom your phone screen anymore!
- On the homepage, rotating photos illustrate the commitment of the Ursuline Sisters, you have information on how and what to do when you Visit the Mount, an About Us option to answer all your questions about the Ursuline Sisters, and the information you need if you think God is calling you to Become a Sister.
- Upcoming events and recent news are easy to find, and each month a different Ursuline Sister is profiled.
- There are easy options to submit prayer requests, sign up for our electronic newsletters and donate to help the Ursuline Sisters continue their mission.
We hope you like the new website! You can explore outside of this page and let us know what you think!
–Raffle Ticket season is upon us! We are sending out the Raffle Ticket letter later this month and the Sisters will start selling at the local parishes! Also, don’t forget that you have purchase your raffle tickets online again this year. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for any updates!
–We also kicked off our Kindness Campaign! Do you want to help the Ursuline Sisters spread kindness? Then you can contribute to our Kindness Campaign! You may know a person who is homebound or struggling with an illness or who just needs some words of encouragement to know someone cares about him or her. For a contribution of $50, we will send one custom card a month for the next year to the person of your choice with words of inspiration and encouragement. Contact us for a written form at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contribute online by visiting https://ursulinesmsj.org/kindness-campaign/
So many exciting things are happening, and we appreciate all of the love and support 😊